Culture, Character, and Charm
Symphony Center apartments are located in historic Mt. Vernon at the heart of downtown Baltimore’s newest wave of restoration and development. Symphony Center offers luxury 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom apartments surrounded by theater, music, art, and fine dining experiences. Just minutes from the city’s major hospitals and universities, Symphony Center’s residents experience unrivaled convenience. Culture, character, and charm could be right outside your doorstep.
Features & Amenities
Symphony Center apartments offers its residents award-winning customer service and excellent on-site amenities. At the Symphony Center, you’ll enjoy a beautifully landscaped courtyard with cozy outdoor furniture, fireplace, and BBQs, 24-hour front desk service, and the 1020 Club – featuring a game room, kitchen area, and a large media center. But that’s not all, the Symphony Center’s balcony views of beautiful downtown Baltimore are simply breathtaking.
- Grand lobby with coffee bar, large screen TV & free WIFI
- 24-hour business center with internet access, copier, fax, & scanner
- 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center with WIFI
- Pet-friendly community
- Online service requests
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard with cozy outdoor furniture, fireplace & BBQ
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service
- Professionally managed on-site
- Award winning customer service
- Free garage parking
- Electric car charging stations
- Package acceptance from all major transport carriers
- Dry cleaning drop-off & pick-up
- Private 1020 Club Room
- Comfortable Lounge area
- Media center with large screen TV
- Billiards table
- Gourmet kitchen
- Available for private party rental
- Walk to Light Rail & Metro
- Easy access to Penn Station, I-95, I-83, & Inner Harbor
- Close proximity to University of Maryland Medical Center, MICA, University of Baltimore, and the Peabody Institute of Johns Hopkins University
- Uniquely large 2-bedroom, 2-bath floor plans up to 1,447 square feet
- Variety of floor plan styles to choose from
- Spacious gourmet kitchens with abundant cabinets & counter space
- Deluxe Whirlpool appliances with built-in microwave
- Stainless Steel appliances in select units
- Large baths with separate tub & shower
- Large windows with spectacular city views
- Walk-in closets
- Powder room in selected floor plans
- Laundry room with washer & dryer in every apartment
- Trash chutes on every floor
- Cable TV hookup & multiple phone lines
- Mini and vertical blinds
- Beautiful balcony w/ city views
- Spacious alcove in select units
- Upgraded carpet and padding
- Sprinkler system
- I-button key entry system
Interactive Site Map
Looking for the perfect location within our community? Look no further! Use our user-friendly site map to find your dream home.
Availability & Floor Plans
No availability at the moment. Please contact us for future availability.
Residents of the Symphony Center enjoy proximity to many food and drink hot spots, shopping destinations, and the sights and wonders of downtown Baltimore.
Not to mention the city’s major hospitals and universities are just minutes away. At the Symphony Center, culture is right at your doorstep.
Preferred Employer Program
Is your company a David S. Brown preferred employer? If so, you may qualify for added move-in benefits. University of Maryland, Johns Hopkins University, and University of Baltimore are just some of the employers that qualify. Get familiar with David S. Brown’s Preferred Employer Program by clicking the link below.
We’ve lived here for 1 year and so far so good. Really like the central AC, work out area and internet that come with the place. Competitive pricing and we used the student discount bringing the price down a little bit. The parking lot is great, love having a spot ready at all times.
– Caitlin L.
Wonderful experience at Symphony Center apartments for the past four years. We truly felt like Symphony Center was our home and we attribute this primarily to the staff.
In the seven months that we have lived here, the staff have accommodated our every special request, and made our stay more than worthwhile. The kitchen in our apartment is fantastic and sold us instantly.
– Marcus A.
You might also be interested in:
Owings Mills, MD
Owings Mills, MD